ForgottenStory
Welcome To ForgottenStory Would You Like To Login Or Register?

~ForgottenStory Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ForgottenStory
Welcome To ForgottenStory Would You Like To Login Or Register?

~ForgottenStory Staff
ForgottenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm App:Takumi

2 posters

Go down

Gm App:Takumi Empty Gm App:Takumi

Post by Takumi Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:39 pm

What are you app for?:SuperGm
Name:Takumi fujiwana
Birthday:10 july 1996
TimeZone:Monday to Sunday
IGN:Takumi
Name call in game:Takumi

2.Server experience
Experience in Gm:Yes
What server did you play in player:I have play in ForgottenMS,HonteilMS,RoadsideMS and FutureMS.
What server did you play in Gm:SouLMS and CrescentMS
Will you take full responsible of whats happen to the server?:Yes i will take good care of the server as hard as i can
Willy you accept your punishment if do you not follow the rules?: Yes i will take it

3.Reason question
If you don't understand whats a player what will you do?: i will post and try to find out myseft
If a person speaks other language what you will do?: i will ask him if he can speak english if cannot i will try to talk to him
If someone ask you if they can be Gm what will you do?: i will say if you wan to be G, i cannot nhelp you you must go post at the Gm format
If someone fighting are you going to do mute them? help them or Ignore them?: I will help them and try to make it done if they keep shouting i will shout at tham or jail them to make them talk about this problem i will also go to the jail

Is there anything you wan say?: No but can contact me at yahoo benjaminwan@ymail.com or hotmail samuraidom@hotmail.com i hope i can be Gm. Thanks! for reading my Gm app : D
Takumi
Takumi
Beginner

FP : 5435

Back to top Go down

Gm App:Takumi Empty Re: Gm App:Takumi

Post by Ephemeral Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:51 pm

ZOMG, a Half-Japanese xDDD Lols, im kinda crazy over some of Japan Stuff. =] Wells, for your GameMaster Application... Firstly, theres a mistake in your application. "Timezone" doesn't mean when do you play. Timezone is actually a region that has adopted the same standard time, usually referred to as the local time. For example, Singapore have a Timezone of (GMT+8.). Secondly, there are some English grammar and spelling mistakes in your application. Its awesome that you have GM Experience, but im going to disapprove on this application. Sorry. =]

~xSain
Ephemeral
Ephemeral
Administrator

Administrator

FP : 2147489112

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum